Roasted Green Beans
Author: Brice Verhoog
- 4-5 cups of fresh or frozen long beans
- 3 tbsps. of raw sliced or slivered almonds
- 2 tbsps. of raw organic coconut oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave.
- Place beans and coconut in a mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Place beans on a baking sheet (use parchment paper if you have it).
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, turning once. Add garlic and almonds and season to taste.
- Place in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Note: Keep an eye on them, they will brown very easily.